Webinar: Gender equality attitudes study
- Publish Date: Jun 02, 2020
This one hour session unveils findings from a ten-country study into attitudes towards gender equality. After a short presentation, the panel discusses why this is such an important piece of research for marketing and advertising professionals. They explore the importance of local nuances, using the study as an evidence-based tool, and early indications of the impact of COVID-19 on gender attitudes.
The webinar is hosted by the Unstereotype Alliance Secretariat team in partnership with Kantar who conducted the study with the contribution of UN Women’s Research and Data section.
- Dan Seymour, Director, UN Women’s Strategic Partnerships Division
- Rosie Hawkins, Global Director of Client Solutions, Kantar TNS
- Dr Michelle Harrison, CEO, Kantar Public
- Sara Denby, Head of the Unstereotype Alliance Secretariat